* Headlines for Tuesday, April 15th, 2003
* U.S. Sets Its Eyes On Syria: Washington Diplomatically and Economically Threatens Iraq's Neighbor As the Region's Newest "Rogue State"
* Did U.S. Antiques Collectors Have Plans to Loot Iraq Themselves? International Outrage Continues at U.S. Failure to Protect the Famous National Museum Or Baghdad's National Library and Archives
* Congressman Jerrold Nadler On the Endless War: Is Iran & Syria Next?
* International Attorneys Announce Plans to Investigate War Crimes in Iraq: Alleged Crimes By Both U.S. and Iraq Would Be Examined
* Thousands Rally in Los Angeles to Protest War: We Hear From the Rev. James Lawson
* Syrian Expert Patrick Seale and Columbia University Professor Edward Said Discuss the State of the Middle East After the Invasion of Iraq